Ecological policy of our hotel
With global warming and natural disasters that have intensified day by day, our active participation in protecting the environment for a better future of the planet is everyone’s business.
SAVING ENERGY PROJECTS AND WATER
• Use energy saving light bulbs throughout the (economy 25%).
• Saving natural resources and energy
• Low flow toilets.
• Carefully set time switches for the communal lighting.
• Effective utilization of raw materials.
• Minimize waste and waste to the maximum extent.
• Orders in bulk where possible.
• Reusable packaging detergents.
• Use of materials that are environmentally friendly.
• Eliminate products that use propellant.
• Ongoing effort to minimize the use of chemicals.
• Use of electrical & electronic equipment with a certified low energy consumption.
• Avoid unnecessary use of electrical appliances.
• Adequate insulation of the hotel unit.
• Water supply to the hotel unit of licensed legal source.
• Wastewater treatment: water consumed by the rooms and other buildings used for garden irrigation.
• Existence of water saving devices in bathrooms.
• Existence of bins for battery recycling
• Use environmentally friendly detergents.
• Notification of all staff oriented towards environmental protection policy hotel operation.
• Segregation of waste at the hotel in recyclable or not and rupture of their respective bins.
In order to achieve our environmental and social sustainability, we are committed:
• To get educated constantly on ecological issues relating to our region
• To train our staff regularly to environmental and social issues.
• To actively promote sustainable tourism in our region.
• To inform and seek to involve our customers in our environmental and social efforts.
• To protect and promote the cultural heritage of our region.
• To protect and promote local employment and entrepreneurship.
• To provide a safe, healthy and pleasant working environment.
• To provide fair wages to all our partners.
Our goal is:
• To reduce the consumption of natural resources.
• To reduce the waste we produce.
• To reduce greenhouse gases that contribute to global warming.
• Invest in energy saving technologies.
• To support local environmental programs.
• To create a network of environmentally conscious businesses.
• To make known the cultural events in our region.
• Participate in local events, our athletic contests.
• promote local entrepreneurship and employment.
• Support environmentally conscious local producers.
• Promote diversity and gender equality.
How to make your stay to a hotel greener
Even if the hotel you have chosen for your stay, has no ecological character, you can do the following:
• Inform the hotel reception that you do not want to changed the sheets and towels every day.
• Do not leave the water running in the bathroom and limit the duration of your shower.
• When you leave your room, make sure you turn off air conditioners, lights and appliances.
• Do not take shampoo, soaps, shower gels, etc. that offer you at the hotel if you have not used them.
• Learn about the ecological commitment of the hotel before making your reservation.